Hot and Sour Soup Recipe:
- One Chicken breast piece./ 6 or 7 Medium size pieces of chicken
- Garlic powder half table spoon
hot and sour soup
- White paper 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 1/2tsp.
- Chinese Salt (ajinomoto) 1 tsp.
- Green Pepper. ( one small, chopped)
- 1 Carrot (small chopped)
- Cabbage and Green Onion ( chopped into small pieces)
- 2 eggs, beat and add salt and crushed red chili in it.
- Vinegar 4btsp.
- Soya Sauce. 4btsp.
- Chili sauce 4 tbsp.
- Corn Flour 5 tbsp.
- Oil 5tbsp.
- First wash the chicken well and put it in a cooking pan.
- Add 3 glasses of water and 1 tsp. salt and place the pan on to the burner on medium flame.
- When the water dries to half then separate the bones.
- Now pour oil in the pan also add green pepper, cabbage, carrot and spring onion and fry for around 5 minutes.
- Add chicken in the soup and mix 4 tbsp. corn flour in the soup and stir this solution slowly.
- Add the beaten eggs in the soup while stirring.
- Pour vinegar and soya sauce in it, also add chili sauce and ajinomoto and stir
- Soup is ready to serve..