Chicken corn soup - Pakistani style
- 100 gm boneless chicken (small cubes)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 4 tbsp. corn flour
- Salt (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 carrot
- 1 spring onion
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels
- Add boneless chicken in 3 cups broth, add carrot and spring onion, cover the lid and cook it for 10 - 15 minutes or till the chicken is tender.
- Now take out the vegetables from the broth.
- Add salt,sweet corn kernels, black pepper and white pepper in the broth.
- Dissolve corn flour in 1/2 cup water and pour that in soup slowly and stir continuously to avoid lumps.
- Now take of the flame and add the beaten egg in the soup slowly and stir the soup continuously to form threads.
- Serve soup with chili sauce, vinegar and soya sauce.